Join Hulu at this year’s Advertising Week…
…for a look into how Hulu is redefining advertising through a viewer-first experience. Sessions include:
Monday, September 23rd – Thursday, September 26th
The Hulu Lounge, AMC Lincoln, 1st Floor
Come join Hulu at the Hulu Lounge on the first floor of the AMC Lincoln Square Theater featuring surprise snacks, refreshments, charging stations, meeting pods, comfortable seating and more!
Monday, September 23rd
Applied Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise… Really.
Tech Stars Stage
Tech leaders building AI at the world’s leading brands discuss how data and machine learning are adding value to organizations in a meaningful way right now. The panel will focus on approaches that are working with specific examples and takeaways. This is not about the future or the past – this is about application and use cases that create value or cause pain in the present day.
- Jaya Kolhatkar, Chief Data Officer, Hulu
- Julia Huang, Managing Director, AMEX Ventures
- Vince Lynch, Chief Executive Officer, IV.AI
- Moderator: Marty Swant, Reporter, CMO Network Forbes
What It Takes to Win in the Next Era of TV
Today’s consumer is empowered, motivated by choice and control, and expect to be reached in interactive and customized ways. Meanwhile, marketers are soul-searching for ways to go beyond short-term acquisition to build lifetime relationships. So how exactly can television platforms meet the needs of clients and consumers in a new era of TV? Join the leaders from across the television ecosystem as they reveal how their companies are shaping the next era of the TV ad experience and what it will take to win.
- What works and what doesn’t: Consumers response to interactive and customized ad solutions
- How brands are leveraging new ad products to go beyond short-term acquisition
- Viewers threshold for ads: Real results from real companies
- Jeremy Helfand, VP & Head of Ad Platform, Hulu
- Christina Beaumier, VP of Product & TV Platform, Xandr
- Cara Lewis, EVP of Video Investment, Carat
- Moderator: Tanya Dua, Editor, Business Insider
Wednesday, September 25th
Beyond the 30s: How to Reach the New Wave of Consumers
Story Crafters Stage
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to a consumer’s digital savviness. In 2018, the digital fluency spectrum was first unveiled at Advertising Week New York, but that was only the beginning. What should digital fluency really mean to marketers? How does a consumer’s digital identity impact advertising receptivity? What messages and ad formats resonate best with a consumer who over-indexes on technology vs. someone who only uses technology when they absolutely have to? Hulu’s Head of Research, Julie DeTraglia, takes a dive into the consumer’s digital path and explores consumers attitudes and interactions when you go beyond the :30-second ad followed by a conversation with two top brands.
- Going Beyond Demos: The impact of “digital identity” on consumer’s receptivity to advertising.
- The messages and ad formats that resonate with consumers across the digital fluency spectrum.
- Consumer attitudes and responses to formats that go beyond the traditional :30-second spot.
- Julie DeTraglia, VP of Research, Hulu
- Brad Feinberg, VP of Media and Consumer Engagement, MillerCoors
- Geoff Sanders, SVP of Growth, Casper
Calling All Cord Cutters
Story Crafters Stage
TV viewing behaviors have evolved faster than predicted as consumers demand control over what they watch, when they watch and how they watch. Hear what trends are emerging and how advertisers can be most effective.
- Nicole Sabatini, VP of Integrated Marketing, Hulu
- Brian Albert, Managing Director of US Agencies & Creative Teams, Google
- Jeremy Verba, GM & VP, Vudu
- Tal Chalozin, Co-Founder & CTO, Innovid
Thursday, September 26th
The Combination of Influence and Authenticity Makes a Winning Team
Roundel Stage @ IMAX
The most compelling influencer content inspires, connects and engages the audience in a genuine way. In an increasingly saturated media environment, how do brands effectively tap into the power of athletes, while maintaining brand authenticity? This powerhouse session, featuring leaders from all sides of the influencer marketing equation, explores what it takes to deliver athlete-driven content across a variety of platforms and build a successful brand and influencer partnership that wins the hearts of consumers.
- Ryan Crosby, VP of Content Marketing, Hulu
- Carli Lloyd, Two-Time World World Cup Champion & Two-Time Champion
- Jennifer Van Djik, EVP of Marketing, Wasserman
- Moderator: Jacob Feldman